Clients can avail from us a wide gamut of Industrial FRP Panel Sheets, which are smooth, nonporous panels that are highly resistant to moisture and easy to wipe clean. Known for their easy installation & sturdiness, these sheets are an excellent material for covering walls and ceilings in restaurant kitchens, food processing areas, car washes & public bathrooms. Available in a range of colors and sizes to meet customer’s varied requirement, we provide these Industrial FRP Panel Sheets at industry leading prices.
THICKNESS & WEIGHT
Thickness and Weight of the FRP Cladding Panels shall have values as per below details :
- Nominal Thickness : 1.5 mm (Minimum, Based on flat material)
- Nominal Weight : 8 oz/sq. ft or 2.44 kg /m2 (Minimum, Based on flat material)
- Tolerance on weight shall be ± 5%.
GENERAL INFORMATION & SPECIFICATION
- Panel Construction: Material for reinforcement can be Chopped Strand Mat / Owen Roving Glass using suitable grade UV stabilised Isophthalic Gelcoat (optional) and impregnated with UV stabilised FR grade Isophthalic Polyester Resin and permitted fillers.
- Flame Spread : FRP Cladding Panel with flame spread rate less or equal to 25, according to ASTM E-84 (any customised requirement shall be communicated to the panel manufacturer with complete specification).
- Panel Configuration : As per Client’s drawing. Lead time for making of mould for any new profile is maximum 15 days.
- Color : Normally preferred color is light grey as per RAL 7035. Any color of your choice can be given as per RAL color shade card.
- Finish : Surface finish shall be smooth and glossy. Embossed surface can also be supplied.
- Nominal Weight and Thickness:
- Note: Above Sheet thickness in profiled formation are average thickness corresponding to the said weight.
- Glass Content : Minimum 25%
- Extreme Ambient Properties : Extremes of temperature, weathering condition, exposure to chemical fumes, geographical location (coastal areas), sun radiation, etc. to be informed with details of temperature, humidity, pH value and environmental conditions so that the panels can be manufactured accordingly.
- Light Transmission : The nominal light transmission factor of opaque cooling tower panels shall be 5 % or less (or as agreed between the manufacturer and client) when tested in accordance with ASTM D-1494 or similar norms.
- UV Protection : All polyester resin and gelcoat used shall be UV stabilised.