To fit the needs of our clients, we are engaged in offering Industrial FRP Chemical Resistant Sheets. These sheets can be utilized on walls and ceilings and can be installed directly over drywall, wood, concrete block, and many other solid surfaces. Further, our offered Industrial FRP Chemical Resistant Sheets are thoroughly tested on various parameters to ensure flawlessness. These sheets are acclaimed for the features like robust design, strong construction and least maintenance.
Coating Thickness (mm)
0.5 - 1.0 mm
Chemical Resistance Sheet
Is It Transparent
Properties & Advantages
- Excellent corrosion resistant from all kind of alkali, acid, chemical fumes, coastal environment, water and extremes of weather & temperature.
- Superior Tensile Strength – FRP Sheets has very high tensile strength to weight ratio.
- Thermal Properties – FRP Sheets have a low co-efficient of thermal expansion with compatible co-efficient of expansion and contraction vis-à-vis PEB/M.S. Structure.
- Dimensional Stability – FRP Sheets do not shrink or stretch within the limits of their strength even during long period of use.
- Electrical Characteristics – FRP Sheet has high di-electric constants.
- Considerable Design Versatility – Can be molded to match your profile in any transportable length.
- The said FRP Chemical Resistant sheets are available in Translucent & Opaque colors.
- Barcoal Hardness, water absorption, Fiberglass content & light transmission as per IS – 12866.
- Shatter and hail storm resistance sheet.
- High impact resistant sheet.
- Light weight and unbreakable.
- Environment friendly.
- Flexibility in sizes, color and thickness (as per span of Purlins)
- Maintenance free, easy to handle and install.
- Fire-retardant properties if required.
- Very long life — 15-20 years with anti-ageing film.